The count of sugar level in your blood is known as your blood sugar level. It is a problem if its count is high or low. It also other parts of your body and can damage them. Read Vison x20 reviews to know How diabetes affects the eyes. It could just be a temporary problem that develops rapidly and is caused by high blood sugar levels. High blood sugar causes the lens of the eye to swell, which changes your ability to see. To correct this kind of blurred vision, you need to get your blood sugar back into the target range.
What is the normal blood sugar level?
In the case of fasting, blood sugar level between 4.0 to 5.4 mmol/L is considered normal and in case of having a meal and after two hours the blood sugar level up to 7.8 mmol/L is totally normal.
Types of blood sugar level
The condition where your blood sugar is high is known as high blood sugar or hyperglycemia. In this condition, you might feel dehydration which causes dry mouth, vomiting, pain in the body or stomach, you might have a problem taking a breath and there is always an uneasiness feeling that makes you comfortable. In this case, your blood sugar level is low and this is known as hypoglycemia. Weakness, more sweating, dizziness, anxiety, confused mind, nervousness, and shakiness while doing anything are some of the symptoms of this condition.
How to lower your blood sugar level?
• Exercising regularly is often advised to patients with high blood sugar level because it helps you lose weight and it automatically increase the insulin sensitivity
• It is a great help for the patients if they know their sugar level and checks it regularly to always have the count of their blood sugar level
• Food rich in magnesium and chromium is recommended because there is a chance that there is a deficiency of these nutrients in your body. These nutrients have shown that they can help in controlling blood sugar level in long-term
• The thing that is given the main focus is that the weight should be in control. It decreases the chances of any future problems
• It is very important to get a night of proper sleep. Sleep deprivation can affect your cortisol level and growth hormone which play an important role in blood sugar level
• Your mental stress also affect your blood sugar level so it advised to keep yourself positive so that you look on the bright side of every problem that you face in life
Foods and drinks for drinking your low blood sugar
• Fruit juice- Sugar level can be boosted with a glass of juice because it contains sugar and other nutrients
• Soda- People with low blood sugar level should drink non-diet soda which has been proven successful before
• Candy- There is some hard candies available only for the people with low blood sugar
• Glucose tablets- There are glucose tablets that can also be used
• Sugar or honey- A spoonful of sugar or honey also does wonders
• A sugary snack- It is advised to have a sugary snack before your meal. It is even more effective when you check your sugar level every time. Also, it is always
recommended to carry a sugary snack because you never know when your low sugar level hits you
•Carbohydrate dosage- The carbohydrate dose should also be maintained because it affects the blood sugar level